Begins Wednesday, October 26, 2022!
Kick-start your weight loss journey by detoxing with REAL FOOD!
Because diets don’t work!
Q. How can this Challenge help your health?
A. The health benefits are tremendous:
- Boost your immunity and find more energy
- Lower your blood pressure, blood sugar, and triglycerides
- Lose excess weight and release the diet mentality (yo-yo dieting)
- Build sustainable healthy eating habits
- Confidently dismiss cravings and stop overeating and bingeing
- Make healthier food choices even under stress
- Stabilize moods and emotions
- Improve sleep quality
- Reduce inflammation that causes chronic disease
- Improve brain/cognitive health
Q. Is this challenge for YOU?
A. Yes, if you:
- Need to lose weight
- Have pre-diabetes or metabolic syndrome
- Have been warned by your doctor to make lifestyle changes
- Know there’s more to life than food… but don’t know where to start
- Are ready to DO WHAT IT TAKES to change!
Q. What else is involved… just no sugar?
A. Actually, you’ll be challenged to reduce or eliminate:
- Alcohol, soda pop, and fruit juices
- White sugar, flour, rice, pasta, and desserts
- Artificial and natural sweeteners (including honey, maple syrup, stevia, and any/all others)
- Processed foods (and anything with more than 5 ingredients on its label)
Q. What’s included in this NO SUGAR Challenge?
A. More than you would expect for this price!
- Weekly LIVE Zoom Coaching calls (replays provided, also) with discussion and Q & A time
- FREE a.m. Zoom exercise classes 3 x per week (Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays at 8:45 AM E.T.)
- Private FB group providing info, resources, and support
- Topics include commitment, goal-setting, vision, strategy, glycemic index, and blood sugar stability, changing unconscious eating habits, and using tools to create new habits.
- Email support with additional education and recipes
- Access to Kathryn by text and email between meetings
Q. What does it cost?
A. $399 per person for 6 weeks!
Q. What if I’m out of town for a week?
A. That’s the beauty of the internet!
Since everything is on Zoom, by email, and in a Facebook group, you can access this Challenge from anywhere! The replays of Zoom calls are emailed, also.
Q. How much weight can I expect to lose?
A. In previous Challenges, participants have typically lost 2 to 11 pounds.
It will depend on your strictness to the Challenge and how much excess weight you have.
Q. Sign me up! How do I get started?
A. Set up a 30-minute appointment with Kathryn!
It’s easy! Set an appointment so you can ask further questions and/or get signed up. You can pay by credit card, Venmo, and PayPal. It’s IMPORTANT that you are READY for a Challenge like this. I’ll call at your appointment time and you can ask me any questions you might have to be sure you’re comfortable before making your commitment to getting started!